Monday, March 17, 2008

How cute is this?

I'm sure all mommies think their baby is the cutest baby in thw world and I"m no exception :) He has started 'talking' pretty regularly and it is just so darn cute. I swear he's saying good (which he hears a lot). I'll ask him something and he'll say gooo-oo with the last 00 sound a little like a 'd'. I am endlessly amused by his conversations I swear he knows what I'm saying and he's started using different little noises to mean different things. For example; he'll say whaaa-whaaa-whaaaaaaaa in this little pitiful tone when he just wants to be held. A totally different ear piercing scream when he wakes up afraid. A little whwhwh when he wakes up and is thinking about going to sleep. So darn cute. Then there are the smiles :) :) :) I'll say smile for mommy and he gets the biggest grin on his face. OMG I swear if he smiles like that when he's older he's going to get anything he wants.
And finally, he is doing this little lip sucking thing where he sucks in his entire top lip or half top half bottom and occasionaly bottom lip and he just looks so proud of himself. It's almost like Hey! I grabbed something! Yay, me!

No comments: