Sunday, January 13, 2008

Little Things From Today

I had thought I'd start with a little history first, well a lot of history...nine months or so. BUT. I'm too tired to do that so I thought I'd just fill everyone in on today. The little man hasn't slept more than thirty minutes all afternoon/tonight...this is unusual in that he usually sleeps like a champ for 3-5 hours. I'm a little worried (shocked aren't you?) but hopefully he'll go to sleep here in a little while. My sweet husband has been rocking him for the past half hour.
We clipped his fingernails for the first time today and nicked his little fingers :( I can't believe how much it hurts to make your baby cry! We tried to be all stealthy and the hubby was gonna clip while I nursed him so his little hands would be nice and still...yeah that didn't go as planned. We won't be doing that ever again, I don't think his daddy and I could handle it. Xan is fine though :) After a brief crying session he doesn't even seem to notice, of course hubby and I are wondering if that's why he isn't sleeping...but I don't really think that could be it.
Bout an hour ago we changed his diaper his shirt and his swaddling blanket just in case any of those were irritating him, we'll see.... Also, been eating like a little piggy all day, maybe this is just a growth spurt! Alrighty, I'll see what I can do about some pregnancy info tomorrow when he's *hopefully* asleep.

No comments: