Sunday, January 13, 2008

Things I Worry About

I guess before I start any specific mommy posts I should admit that I worry. I worry alot. I worry about everything, things I can and can't control. Before I got pregnant I worried about if I'd be able to get pregnant because I'd been on the pill for almost ten years. Then I worried that I would get pregnant and would lose the baby or that I'd somehow hurt the baby by falling or driving or eating the wrong thing. Then I worried once I did get pregnant some more about those same things :) I worried about the csection and if it would hurt or if I'd die or if it was bad for the baby. I worried that I'd go into labor and not be able to have a csection, more on that later. I worried about breastfeeding and if I wanted to do it, then if I'd be able to do it, then if it would be horrible. So what I'm saying is that I worry :) I'll probably have numerous posts about new things I worry about and I don't want anyone telling me not to worry! It is what I do. It helps me prepare and feel in control once I've prepared *yes, I know this is an allusion, but it makes me feel better so let me keep it*.
I've had friends and family tell me that I can't control/change anything by worrying so don't feel the need to chime in and agree with them :) I'm telling you all of this now so that you'll know I know it doesn't really do any good and you can go on and enjoy the rest of the posts! Time to go feed the little piglet some more ;) Hope everyone has a great morning.

No comments: