Saturday, February 2, 2008

Wow where did January go?

I blinked and January was gone :) I know you missed me but I'm back now and I'll try to get back to writing daily or close to it. It is crazy how I'm busier as a stay at home mommy than I was when I was working multiple jobs.
I look at my little angel and can't believe how huge he is! He's only six weeks old but I feel like he's all grown up! I'm going to be impossible when he really does grow up. Right now he's all snuggly and I know it is just going to break my heart when he gets too old for it.

I wonder if all first time moms resist taking their baby out of the house? So far I've only left to do errands when his dad or grandpa are over to watch him because I don't want to take him into the grocery store or the post office or wherever. He's only been to the doctors office so far....overprotective much? :) I know I have to take him out its just I think of all the things that can go wrong and I decide I don't really need the milk/mail/whatever until someone is home to babysit. I mentioned before that I worry about everything, right? :)

No comments: