Saturday, January 3, 2009

Dear Kid Saturday: Clapping

Dear Xan,

You are just a bit over a year old now and for the last few months you've been especially cute. When we eat meals we watch an episode of *insert random TV show here* that we have on dvd or that we've rented from Netflix. Well at the end of each episode when the credits roll you start clapping. We have no idea why you started doing this as you've never seen us clap at the end of anything only when you've done something good. It is just about the cutest thing ever. Shortly after you started doing it you would clap when we did something you wanted. Diaper change, specific toy, or bottle (if you wanted it) and we'd get claps.

You are such a cutie!

hugs and love,
Mommy




Dear Kid Saturdays at Cutest Kid Ever

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Clapping babies are adorable!

Anonymous said...

That is so cute. Cherish that,,, soon, it'll be "Hey Mom! Can you get me a cup? I wanna pour my own drink!" LOL

Anonymous said...

@Christina- I never knew how cute kids could be. Mostly, I thought all they did was cry ;) If I'd known I wouldn't have waited so long to have one!

@Cindy - I'm hoping there is something cute at all ages ;)