Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Nap Time

Xan is now scheduled for a nap between 9-11;30 and 2-4:30 then sleeps from 7-7:30.  For the first nap he usually plays for about an hour in his crib then crashes and for the second he does the same or plays the entire time.  I'm not sure if I should cut one of the naps or what...he gets so grumpy if he doesn't get that time alone but at the same time I think of how he might be happier playing or something.  What do you think?  Too many naps or just right??

2 comments:

Hardy said...

If he doesn't protest the time alone then I would keep it going. It will give you a chance to recharge! Take it while you can get it... because pretty soon he may not want to stay in his crib! :)

EclecticBird said...

Yeah...that's what I'm leaning towards too. I guess if he starts hating it I'll stop :)