Thursday, January 15, 2009

Transformation Tuesday: Reevaluation

I know I didn't give an update last week but that is because I was flying to California.  Last week I got all of my cardio in and most of my balance board stuffs in too.  AND I was down a total of -.6 lbs.  Unfortunately in California I didn't have my Wii fit and my eating habits went down the drain and I gained exactly that back this week. 

Now for the reevaluation bit.  While trying to yoga and strength training I realized that I need to let my ankle heal some more (I broke it and got a pretty nasty sprain a few months ago) and I need to lose weight.  ::sigh::  So...instead of feeling like a total failure I'm going to reevaluate my goals to make them more realistic. 

Here we go:

  • 30 min of cardio 5x per week

Yup that's it for me. I'd like to lose 10lbs in the next 4 weeks but we'll see how it goes.  I'm going to think about a diet this week and see what I come up with. 

Oh and I did my cardio today :)

 

How is everyone else doing???

No comments: